Reference Number JO0000009909
Job Type Permanent
Our client, a highly reputable business based in central Reigate, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Treasury Officer to join their multi- national finance team.
This role plays an active part in key contribution towards business strategy through provision of a seamless treasury process. You will ensure payments, documentation and business communication runs smoothly and timely whilst liaising appropriately with all departments involved. Knowledge of financial control, treasury and risk management is essential, in order to ensure all operational duties are fulfilled and any changes or risks are promptly identified, with a solution provided.
We are looking for knowledgeable cash management individuals, preferably with extensive experience from within a regulated environment, who have a strategic focus and now looking to expand their skill set in a thriving yet sociable organisation.
Typical duties as Treasury Officer include:
- Ensure daily payments are validated within strict morning and afternoon deadlines
- Entering transactions onto various systems timely and accurately
- Operational duties to support month end close
- Ensuring constant monitoring and streamlining of systems and processes
- Liquidity management and planning
- Co-ordinating with various departments across financial control and treasury
- Adhoc support to the Treasury & Strategy Manager
This position offers a great opportunity to join a well-regarded business where development in unlimited and you will be well rewarded both financially and with progression. To apply for this opportunity, it is essential that you can demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level (MBA or Part Qualified Accountant desirable)
- Solid experience of financial markets, liquidity and risk management
- Knowledge of processes surrounding financial control and regulatory framework
- Adaptable to change, influential decision maker and active problem solver
- Analytical, numerical and with a good eye for detail
- IT Proficient including Excel, banking and treasury systems
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)