Reference Number JO0000009849
Job Type Permanent
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treasury Analyst to join a renowned market leading financial services organisation based in Surrey. If you are a dedicated Treasury professional seeking a more senior position where you can add value to a thriving business, this could be the role for you…
You will be working in line with operational business plans and regulatory requirements on a number of exciting ongoing projects, from system implementation to monitoring risk, managing deals and offering sound advice surrounding all treasury activity, this is a fantastic all-round role where you will really enhance your treasury skills at management level. It is vital you an influential team leader and project manager, with ability to relay information to both finance and non-finance personnel.
If you are seeking a fulfilling treasury position where you can add significant value to a growing business’ financial status and future plans, we would love to hear from you! A competitive salary and attractive benefits package on offer too.
Typical day to day duties will include:
- Negotiate all group and fund credit facilities and debt issuances
- Business initiative support
- Analysis and report production
- Maintain regulatory liquidity process
- Control relationships with internal stakeholders and banking partners
- Assist with new projects and identify potential risks
- Adhoc support to other Group Reporting
We are seeking these key attributes:
- Relevant experience of FX Dealing
- Advanced treasury analysis skills
- Excellent Excel and Access knowledge
- Risk management experience
- Strong academics
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)