Reference Number JO0000009842
Job Type Permanent
Our global financial services client based in Surrey have an exciting new opening for a Trade Management Associate to assist the EMEA team of this largely reputable organisation. Temporarily remote with the hopeful vision of moving into the offices as soon as possible, which are easily commutable from London, South Coast and Middlesex areas.
You will be responsible for analysing data, reviewing costs and methods of numerous trade transactions, implementing key solutions and strategic plans to optimise performance and streamline processes. There is also the added opportunity of gaining significant insightful knowledge and skills surrounding trade management to propel your career into a more senior level position.
This exciting opening requires an analytical project manager with good problem solving skills and ability to prioritise a varied and heavy workload as you will be working on multiple projects at one time. An IMC certification would be ideal but not obligatory.
The team are sociable and highly talented and enjoy competitive salaries and extensive benefits packages. If this sounds of interest and you feel you would be a valuable asset to them, please apply today.
Duties as Trade Management Associate include:
- Monitoring both simple and complex levels of trade transactions across a varied clientbase
- Ensure a smooth liaison with all parties
- Contribution to business change and process improvement
- Adhoc consultancy work across the EMEA team
Ideally you will have:
- IMC/CISI certified, actively studying or interested in studying
- Strong trade/asset management knowledge
- Attention to detail, able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good project management ability and client relationship skills
- Advanced IT skills including MS Excel