Reference Number JO0000009818
Job Type Permanent
Our leading financial services’ client based in Surrey are looking for self-motivated individuals keen to project their cash management and operational skills in a team leadership role within Fund Oversight on a permanent basis. The position plays a heavy part in day to day management of custody relationships, fund transfers and reconciliations, there is lots to do, lots to learn and therefore lots to add to your professional profile the minute you jump on board.
Due to our reputable client valuing their new recruits as much as their longest standing members, a market competitive salary, generous pension and benefits package are on offer plus lots of internal career progression opportunities, bespoke to your own personal achievements and development. Parking comes in abundance or an easy commute from transport links across London and the South East.
Your typical daily duties as Fund Oversight Lead will include:
- Oversight of various funds, payments and account transfers
- Query management, handling any escalated concerns timely and accurately
- Mentoring a team, monitoring project work and liaising with wider personnel
- Maintaining best practice and keeping abreast of regulations and procedures
- Adhoc project work around fund operations
Our client is looking for the following skills:
- Knowledge of third-party oversight and cash management
- Middle office functional ability coupled with confidence to work across teams at all levels
- Proactive, self-sufficient and able to input new ideas for streamlining processes
- MS Office proficiency
If this role sounds of interest to you, please contact us for more information or apply online today.