Reference Number JO0000009886
Job Type Permanent
Our client, a major international business services group is looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified) to be based in their offices in Surrey, easily accessible from South London and Surrey/West Sussex towns.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to develop their management accounts and staff supervision experience by working on high value international contracts within a diverse range of industry sectors.
If you are an enthusiastic accountant with extensive management accounts experience looking for more exposure and responsibility in a thriving organisation, apply today! A fantastic salary, benefits package including bonus scheme are also on offer.
Typical duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Profit & loss analysis
- Balance sheet, variances and forecasting
- Preparation of annual accounts for Ltd companies, LLP’s, sole traders & partnerships
- Multi-currency accounts
- Overseas client accounting
- Cash management and reporting
- VAT returns
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Previous practice management accounting experience
- Vat returns and PAYE knowledge
- Advanced Excel and accountancy system skills
- Influential team leadership ability
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)