Reference Number JO0000009837
Job Type Permanent
Our highly reputable South London based Financial Services client are seeking a self-sufficient and technically focused Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team.
This is an exciting new position focusing heavily on system implementation and management reporting where you will create a seamless bridge between the Finance and IT departments to ensure accuracy and integrity of all operations involved. Expert financial modelling skills are key with a strong background in financial services’ being extremely beneficial.
Following a remote onboard, this role will be office based where you will enjoy a vibrant atmosphere in an easily accessible location of South London. Fantastic salary and benefits including bonus on offer.
Senior Business Analyst duties will include:
- Financial modelling, development and analysis
- Providing guidance on key financial decisions
- Assisting in the development of business strategies in order to meet current and future requirements
- Regulatory reporting, adhering to strict changes
- Adhoc support to other group teams
You must have
- System implantation ability
- Expert Excel skills
- Experience of data management and MI reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and able to manage a heavy workload
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)