Reference Number JO0000009894
Job Type Permanent
A brand new opening within an innovative business based in leafy Surrey has arisen for a dedicated Payroller with Expatriate Tax knowledge to join their high calibre team.
In this position, you will be supporting the payroll bureau as well as a wide portfolio of high net worth clients, becoming a knowledgeable point of contact for all relevant payroll enquiries and ultimately upholding the company’s reputable status.
You will be working in a constantly evolving environment where first class service comes first, so if you enjoy high volume UK and expatriate Payroll and have dealt with PAYE issues and HMRC liaison efficiently and at volume, or just want to boost your all-round Payroll ability within an established organisation, this role is ideal.
Management/supervisory experience is ideal but not obligatory, if you are a strong influential team player you will also suit the challenges of this post.
In return for your hard work a competitive salary of up to £45,000 is on offer with a great benefits package including generous holiday entitlement and pension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Weekly fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual UK and expatriate payroll preparation
- SSP, SMP calculations
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Creating relationships via various communication methods
- Adhering to strict timelines and reporting standards at all times
- Supporting the wider finance team with any payroll related duties/issues etc
- Expatriate payroll experience
- Knowledgeable of employment legislations
- Strong bureau background
- Able to pay good attention to detail and used to a busy office environment
- Exceptional team player/work ethic attitude