Reference Number JO0000009893
Job Type Permanent
How would you like to join a forward-thinking professional services firm and work within modern sociable offices and a high calibre finance team? A brand new opening for a Payroll Specilaist is required for our reputable business based in Epsom, Surrey.
In this position, you will be responsible for offering a first-class service payroll service across the business and be the point of contact for all relevant payroll enquiries. Your skills must include knowledge of Payroll systems such as ADP, Sage etc, as well as a flair for picking up new systems and a strong IT proficiency all round. You will be working in a constantly evolving environment where technology comes first, so if you enjoy high volume Payroll and process improvement, or just want to boost your all-round Payroll ability within an established organisation, this role is ideal.
In return for your hard work a competitive salary of up to £40,000 is on offer with a great benefits package including generous holiday entitlement and pension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Weekly fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll preparation
- SSP, SMP calculations
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Creating relationships via various communication methods
- Adhering to strict timelines and reporting standards at all times
- Supporting the wider finance team with any payroll related duties/issues etc
- Payroll experience/PAYE
- Strong IT and systems skills
- Be able to pay good attention to detail and used to a busy office role/environment
- Exceptional team player/work ethic attitude