Reference Number JO0000009905
Job Type Permanent
Location City Of London
Our client are a forward-thinking technology business based in the City they are passionate about the services they offer, as well as their people, and are recognised for being an investor in people. Due to recent expansion they have a need for a knowledgeable Payroller to join their busy team and assist in both Payroll and HR duties.
This role offers a great opportunity to really launch your career into a varied post from ensuring all payroll is submitted accurately and efficiency, to providing a backbone of administrative support to the HR Director in terms of correspondence, queries and legislation. It is vital you have both experience of both areas as well as ADP.
The successful individual will enjoy an excellent starting basic salary and exceptional benefits package alongside a friendly and supportive working environment.
Further duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll for circa 200 employees
- Processing P45 forms and sorting payslips for distribution
- Running payroll reports and uploading pension data
- Processing paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts
- Creating and maintaining employee personnel files and maintain monthly payroll files for all new starters, leavers, changes and bonuses, overtime, commission etc
- Support HR Director with any additional HR administration requirements
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Hands on Payroll and HR administration experience
- ADP knowledge
- Good understanding of payroll legislation (SSP, SMP, PAYE)
- Ability to prioritise and organise a heavy workload
- Attention to detail, self sufficieny as well as team morale
- IT literate
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.