Reference Number JO0000009905A
Job Type Permanent
Location City Of London
Our client are a forward-thinking technology business based in the City, they are passionate about the services they offer, as well as their people, and are recognised for being an investor in people. Due to recent expansion they have a need for a knowledgeable Payroll Assistant to join their finance team.
This role offers a great opportunity to really launch your career into a stimulating post, you will be responsible for administering payroll for 200+ employees as well as provide key administrative support to the HR Director in terms of correspondence, queries and legislation. Your days will be varied and busy and you will sit in a friendly and sociable working environment. It is essential you have a payroll bureau background with extensive experience of ADP.
The successful individual will enjoy an excellent starting basic salary and exceptional benefits package.
As Payroll Assistant, your duties will include:
- Processing high volume payroll accurately and timely
- Processing P45 forms and sorting payslips for distribution
- Running payroll reports and uploading pension data
- Processing paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts
- Creating and maintaining employee personnel files and maintain monthly payroll files for all new starters, leavers, changes and bonuses, overtime, commission etc
- Support HR Director with any additional HR administration requirements
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Hands on Payroll bureau experience
- Basic HR administration knowledge
- ADP knowledge
- Good understanding of payroll legislation (SSP, SMP, PAYE)
- Ability to prioritise and organise a heavy workload
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.