Reference Number JO0000009873
Job Type Contract
Are you looking to work flexibly as a Part Time Accounts Assistant based locally in Reigate Surrey? A large blue chip media/marketing business have an initial 3 month assignment for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their friendly and professional team to manage key processes and ensure a smooth running of the accounts function over all.
This opportunity represents the chance to work in a diverse and interesting firm where you will enjoy a varied short term post to enhance your skills. The role will be Monday-Friday, 4 to 5 hours on each day, and offers a sociable environment with a high degree of flexibility. If this sounds of interest, apply today to be considered!
Day to day duties will include:
• Maintaining the day to day bookkeeping records for the business
• Responsible for the Purchase, Sales and Nominal ledgers
• Daily & Weekly bank reconciliations
• Supplier payments
• Sales invoicing
To apply for this role it is essential that you are a team player who is also capable of working on their own initiative, as there may be occasions where the office environment is quiet. In addition you should have:
• Good knowledge of accountancy packages including Xero or Sage
• Working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Well organised and able to prioritise your daily workload
• Happy to assist other members of the office as required
Due to the high number of applications we receive for Part Time vacancies, we will only be contacting short listed candidates on this occasion. Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)