Reference Number JO0000009869
Job Type Permanent
Our client is a dynamic and ambitious IT Services organisation who has been growing at 25% for the last 2 years.
Due to recent contract wins and current pipeline of projects a strong operations manager is required who has a track record of man managing teams of up to 40 staff (with operations leaders) and organising and overseeing a warehouse team that track, log, manage, refurbish, configure and recycle up to 500,000 product parts in a year.
You will have several years experience of managing up to 20 employees and had responsibility for overseeing delivery of an efficient logistics or supply chain department which manages several 100,000 components a year. It is essential that you have worked in an operational environment which manages this volume as the volumes with our client are still likely to grow.
The role will involve:-
- Managing a warehouse distribution facility
- Driving KPI improvements
- Reviewing working strategies and processes
- Addressing quality output and deliveries to clients
- Hosting daily team briefings
- Speaking with clients and handling customer meetings
- Man management experience up to 20 people
- Previous operational management experience in a logistics, supply chain or IT Services environment
- Proven track record of reviewing working strategies and using systems to aid the reporting and analysis of
- Strong organisation skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent