Reference Number JO0000009828
Job Type Contract
Leading Surrey based financial services business seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their specialist portfolio team that is continuously thriving. You will join as an Onboarding Analyst responsible for on boarding new accounts and carrying out periodic reviews in accordance with AML requirements and within KYC standards. The role requires a proactive individual confident interacting with internal and external stakeholders alike with a problem solving flair and strong work/team player ethic. Ideally you will have some experience within a similar role but most importantly have the drive to learn new skills and grow professionally in the financial services arena.
A generous salary and benefits can be expected along with the chance to progress internally and further your career within a market leading organisation.
As Onboarding Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with various teams to ensure smooth process of on boarding client investments
- Ensure appropriate (KYC) requirements and fee agreements are obtained
- Undertake due diligence to understand the AML risks within the non-transactional and transactional client relationships
- Ensuring all data is stored in accordance with compliance regulations and treated with integrity
- Adhoc project work as required by wider finance team
Our client is ideally looking for the following skills:
- Financial services experience
- Able to prioritise and mange a heavy workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT proficient including Excel to a high standard
- Driven and eager to achieve results and ‘go the extra mile’
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.