Reference Number JO000000829AT
Location Guildford, Surrey
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading law firm as a Management Accountant (Part Qualified or QBE). Our client have numerous impressive offices across both London and the South East and boast a sociable yet professional and ‘well-oiled’ working environment.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of a high net worth portfolio of clients preparing management accounts and offering tailored accountancy advice. A legal background is key, however this could also be a fantastic move if you are considering coming straight from an accountancy practice or other professional services business, with a keen interest in the legal sector.
This is a full-time permanent position within a business that offers great stability and future career prospects. Their recruitment is selective, so if you want to work alongside the best of the best, please apply today!
The role you’ll do:
- Produce management accountants
- Budget and forecast planning
- VAT returns
- Month end close and financial reporting
- Assist with any financial duties within the team as a whole
The skills you need:
- Part Qualified in Accountancy (CIMA/ACCA) or Qualified by Experience
- Professional services background (law or accountancy practice ideal)
- Strong management accounting and reporting skills
- Motivated, organised and confident prioritising a heavy workload
- IT proficient, in particular MS Excel