Reference Number JO0000009807A
Job Type Permanent
Immediate requirement for an experienced Management Accountant to join a multinational organisation near Wimbledon, London. If you are keen to get back into work and looking for a busy, hands on finance role to get stuck back into, this could be the opportunity for you.
Encompassing general ledger duties as well as both management and financial accounts production and assistance, you will play a key part in the overall smooth operation of the finance function, whilst working alongside a friendly and passionate team. Ideally you will be an active studier (ACCA or CIMA) but most importantly extensive experience within a broad finance role, with a stable career history to date is what our client is seeking first and foremost.
This is an excellent opportunity to adapt existing skills and grow within a highly professional, successful and supportive company with the chance to join straight away! Please enquire for more details or apply online now. Our client can also offer an initial Temporary contract start for the right individual.
As Management Accountant your typical duties will also include:
- Posting, coding, matching and batching invoices
- Bank reconciliations and statements
- Production of monthly financial accounts
- Assisting with management information
- Assisting with the production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Completing VAT returns
- Any additional ad hoc duties that arise
Key skills required:
- ACCA/CIMA – actively studying or hold the relevant experience required to do the role
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Problem solver, proactive and organised
- Strong communicator at all levels of business
- Immediate availability, able to work flexibly whether that be on a Temporary or Permanent basis
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)