Reference Number JO0000009845A
Job Type Permanent
My client is a growing software company near Swindon who have an in house team and are now looking for a Developer to join them.
They are a leader in their field and have a supportive culture where everyone enjoys and values the work they do.
The role involves:
- Application development
- Data management
- Working together with colleagues to facilitate the effective processing of customer requests submitted to the support facility, including:
– Editing and creating reports in response to customer requests.
– Editing and creating data imports.
– Clarification of requirements, as necessary.
– Verification of solution and confirmation to colleague(s) and/or customer(s).
- Resolution of technical ‘bugs’ highlighted by customers and/or colleagues, prompt escalation to IT Team Leader and director where resolution is outside of remit and ensuring originator(s) are kept informed of fix progress/completion.
- Monitoring IT error logs.
- Collate and provide data to line manager for KPI reporting as defined.
- Contribution to appropriate projects as required, to facilitate the continuous evolution and improvement of the software
The individual we are looking for will ideally have:
- VB.Net, ASP.NET, .NET, C# knowledge
- Previous development experience
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Must be a driver with their own vehicle