Reference Number JO0000009845
Job Type Permanent
My client is a growing software company near Swindon who have an in house team and are now looking for a Developer to join them. They are a leader in their field and have a supportive culture where everyone enjoys and values the work they do.
- Application development
- Data management
- Working together with colleagues to facilitate the effective processing of customer requests submitted to the support facility, including:
- Editing and creating reports in response to customer requests.
- Editing and creating data imports.
- Clarification of requirements, as necessary.
- Verification of solution and confirmation to colleague(s) and/or customer(s).
Resolution of technical ‘bugs’ highlighted by customers and/or colleagues, prompt escalation to IT Team Leader and director where resolution is outside of remit and ensuring originator(s) are kept informed of fix progress/completion.
Monitoring IT error logs.
Collate and provide data to line manager for KPI reporting as defined.
Contribution to appropriate projects as required, to facilitate the continuous evolution and improvement of the software
- VB.Net, ASP.NET, .NET, C# knowledge
- Previous development experience
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Must be a driver with their own vehicle