Reference Number JO0000009876B
Job Type Contract
Location Leatherhead, Surrey
Our reputable Leatherhead based client are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their friendly financial services organsation. You will join an efficient team on a 9 month contract assisting in day to day accounting duties, data management and stream lining of processes.
You will ideally be AAT Qualified with good Excel and data processing skills. A financial services industry background is helpful, but those with in depth experience of purchase ledger and cash management within a busy accounts function will be considered.
The team are highly sociable and looking for someone to be a valuable asset to their business and add signifcant value for the duration of the assignment. You must be available immediately or have a short notice period (1-2 weeks).
Daily duties as Accounts Assistant include:
- Purchase ledger management
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Managing payments, company expenditure/cash books
- Reporting and analysis
- Treasury administration
- Adhoc project based duties
We are looking for the following skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy accounts department
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified
- Proactive, organised and self sufficient
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and accountancy packages
- Available at short notice and local or able to travel to the area with ease
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).