Reference Number JO0000009853
Job Type Permanent
Location Leatherhead, Surrey
New exciting opening for a Qualified Head of Finance (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join an expanding manufacturing business within the FMCG sector to be based in attractive offices in Leatherhead, Surrey. A critical post within the leadership team offering the opportunity to facilitate and support manufacturing operations and key SME financial control.
You will be enthusiastic about getting your hands dirty in the real technicalities of a finance function, leading your team through financial challenges surrounding trade and multi-currency transactions and successfully implement agreed strategy. You will also have direct responsibility for improvement to company performance, allowing you to reap rewards through your commercial judgement and corporate responsibilities.
With the turnover and staff count in midst of a growth spurt, this represents an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Head of Finance to become an integral part of the company’s future. Alongside a market competitive salary there are an abundance of company benefits on offer including generous pension and holiday, healthcare, bonus and dedicated parking space onsite.
Your duties as Head of Finance will include:
- Managing a small team of direct reports
- Compliance and Financial Reporting
- Working directly with the Board
- Cost Improvement Analysis
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and maintaining key relationships
- Multi-currency transactions
- Processing letters of credit and managing risks
Our client is looking for the following attributes:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Extensive FMCG/Logistics/Trade industry experience
- Technically focused with proven business partnering ability
- Demonstrable senior finance skills gained within a multi-currency environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
In the view to taking the most suitable person on board, the shortlisting process for this vacancy will commence over the Christmas period, with interviews to take place in January 2021.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)