Reference Number JO0000002017AT
Job Type Permanent
General Ledger Manager is required to join a leading organisation based in Surrey. Reporting to the financial shared service operations manager, the role will be responsible for liaising with multiple divisions of the organisation including monthly reconciliation and reporting, intrastat accounts as well as other adhoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have extensive (at least 5 years) experience within general ledger production that can be demonstrated across multiple regions alongside a bachelor or masters degree in finance. Extensive benefits are on offer for the successful applicant.
Typical day to day duties include:
- Preparing the general ledger for multiple entities
- Monthly reconciliations and month end closure
- Financial reporting
- Managing the Fixed Assets register
- Liaising with other core areas of internal and external finance and acting as a port of call
- Process and change improvement contribution
We are looking fort he following attributes:
- Degree educated in finance/accountancy or relevant
- Min 5 years’ experience within this type of position
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications, Excel in particular
- Analytical, organised and proactive, works carefully and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work to strict deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)