Reference Number JO0000009847
Job Type Permanent
Location West Sussex
A successful leader in the financial service’s arena, are seeking a driven investment individual, keen to expand their knowledge and apply their operational skills in a busy Fund Oversight position. This exciting role joins a newly created team within vibrant offices near Brighton (direct commute from South/Central London).
The Fund Oversight Officer will be ultimately responsible for the production of management information for the transfer agency platform. They will manage performance and risk, identify areas of concern and escalate to senior management, calculate and review key data and have the opportunity to contribute fresh ideas and insight towards system and process improvements.
Ideal applicants will be a problem solver with good knowledge of funds and their processes, highly technical and seeking to thrive in their next career move. On offer is a market competitive salary with extensive perks on top including modern offices with onsite canteen and gym and a sociable environment across the company. The role is progressive and there are a multitude of career opportunities internally as fast or as slow as the individual would like to grow, this business are highly supportive and fabulously renowned for building strong employee relationships.
Day to day typical duties as Fund Oversight officer:
- Oversee the operation of transfer agency platform
- Manage NAV validation and control and month end global close
- Maintain key relationships between third party providers and various business units
- Oversee FX services, reviewing calculations and monitoring prices
- Design and implement business change processes
- Risk management
For this position we are seeking the following key skills:
- Knowledge of financial products and methodical calculations
- Some experience within an operational or fund oversight related position
- Team leadership skills, able to communicate across various levels of business
- Adaptable to change, able to comfortably manage a varied workload
- Advanced IT proficiency, including Excel