Reference Number JO0000009830
Our client, a successful leader in the financial service’s arena, is seeking a confident investment individual driven by change and process improvement to join their newly created team based in offices close to Reigate, Surrey.
You will work as a Fund Oversight Officer within the operations team and be responsible for producing management information for the transfer platform including performance and risk management, whilst accurately recognising any concerns and presenting these to senior management.
Ideal applicants will have good knowledge of funds and how they operate, be highly technical really seeking to thrive in their next career move. On offer is a market competitive salary with extensive perks on top including modern offices with onsite canteen and gym and a sociable environment across the company.
Day to day typical duties as Fund Oversight officer:
- Oversee the operation of transfer agency platform
- Manage NAV validation and control and month end global close
- Maintain key relationships between third party providers and various business units
- Oversee FX services, reviewing calculations and monitoring prices
- Design and implement business change processes
For this position we are seeking the following key skills:
- Experience of NAV validation and fund oversight
- Knowledge of transfer agency platforms within financial services environment
- Team leadership skills, able to communicate across various levels of business
- Advanced IT proficiency, including Excel