Reference Number JO0000009865
Job Type Contract
Location West Sussex
A rare opportunity has presented itself to join a leading Financial Services company based in West Sussex on a 12 month fixed term contract basis as a Financial Reporting Accountant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic accountant who is process driven with sharp management reporting and IT skills. This is a self-sufficient post where you will have the opportunity to take the reigns on your workload and problem solve proactively and independently, incorporating team effort where you see fit. The role will begin remotely but you will enjoy being back in a busy workplace with a sociable and friendly team as soon as you are able to, with the opportunity for flexibility between work and home thereafter.
If you are an advanced Excel user able to build spreadsheets and implement reports now looking for an exciting project based role in a thriving environment where each day is a fresh challenge, please apply today! The company are highly reputable and offer an attractive base salary with fantastic company benefits including bonus potential on top.
As Financial Reporting Accountant your duties will include:
- Daily management reporting and contribution to process improvement
- Presentation of reports/business trends for Senior Management approval
- Investigate profit and loss variances for month end analysis
- Support and mentor your team reports
- Various project based tasks and involvement
We are looking for the following skills:
- Ability to work efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Strong team player but able to prioritise and work through own duties
- Financial analysis and reporting experience
- Advanced MS Excel and system skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)