Reference Number JO1000008520FC
Job Type Permanent
Location Epsom, Surrey
A fast-evolving business based in Epsom, Surrey is looking to recruit a commercially focused Financial Controller to add significant value to their dynamic team. Working closely with both finance and non-finance personnel, you will provide key project support using effective financial modelling techniques and your own strategic insight to ensure successful, timely delivery. This is a pivotal time to join this thriving SME as they are enjoying a period of substantial growth.
It is essential you are a technically sound ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant who excels in a fast-paced environment, confident creating and maintaining key business relationships with a strong track record of influencing within an SME environment. The company promotes personal development so the opportunity to carve out a continued career path is on offer alongside a fantastic benefits package.
Day to day duties include:
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Process control monitoring and improvement
- Presentation of key financial information to Senior Management
- Liaising with third party investors, fund partners and various business functions
- Adhoc project work/cover for Finance Director
To be successful in your application for this role our client is seeking the following:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Commercially focused, adaptable to business change
- Proven track record of financial control ideally within an SME environment
- Able to converse with investors and handle sensitive information
- High proficiency in MS Excel
Interviews for this position will not take place until January 2021, however if this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, apply today for an initial conversation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.