Reference Number JO0000009891
Job Type Permanent
Highly regarded business who have managed to stay fully operational through these difficult times are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to be based in its Head Office.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this represents an excellent opportunity for a part qualified ACCA or CIMA, or qualified AAT Accountant, who is looking to develop their financial reporting skills in a reputable organisation.
This exciting post will offer a solid platform for personal growth with a stable business offering a competitive salary, great benefits package and relaxed and friendly environment.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Head office entity accounting to strict deadlines and accounting standards
- The production of ad hoc reports as requested by the Board
- Management of the fixed assets
- Fund accounting
- Adhoc finance duties in absence of colleagues
- Assisting in the supervision and development of junior members of the team
We are looking for the following attributes:
- AAT Qualified ACCA/CIMA studier
- A broad range of technical accounting skills
- Inquisitive with a genuine interest and understanding of commercial business drivers
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel and experience of fully integrated ERP or MRP systems
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.