Reference Number JO0000009835
An immediate requirement has arisen to join a large construction organisation as a Finance Manager (Qualified or Part Qualified) on a permanent basis. You will have the opportunity to manage the day to day finance operations and a busy team within a major division of this thriving business.
Each of your days will be varied and fulfilled with the opportunity to take charge of financial and management accounts, planning and forecasting, whilst ensuring a smooth running of the finance function. You will apply your leadership skills to encourage your team to take a proactive view in driving the business decision making process using finance as a key instrument.
So if you are an experienced accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with an impressive accounting background gained within a similar industry sector now looking for your next exciting challenge, please apply today! A competitive salary and extensive including bonus are on offer too.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Budget and forecast management
- Financial modelling
- Handling month end process
- VAT and Corporation Tax
- P&L Analysis
- Process improvement
As an individual your skill set will include:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification
- Technically strong with sound FP&A skills
- Keen team player with leadership qualities
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve positive results
- IT proficient, including Excel and accountancy based software