Reference Number JO0000009858
Job Type Permanent
A rapidly expanding recruitment consultancy in a popular part of Wimbledon, London have a fantastic opening for a hands-on, sole charge Finance Manager to join their friendly team of finance professionals on a permanent basis.
The role offers the chance to work directly for Partners and Directors of the company in an exciting and challenging post encompassing a full spectrum of accounting duties as well as handling a number of projects at one time. Our client truly believes in investing in their employees, offering growth and progression to those who are willing to put in 100% effort as a well oiled team, showing a keen interest in strategic plans and the overall success of the business.
If you are an experienced Finance Manager with a stable employment history gained within a small or medium sized business and looking for a varied role where you can implement your technical accounting skills and really add value to future growth of your organisation, please apply today!
A fantastic salary and benefits package are on offer including bonus, extensive holiday allowance and flexible working options.
Duties as a Finance Manager include:
- Year end accounting
- Financial and management reporting
- Business strategy planning and analysis
- Cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting
- Adhoc project work
We are looking for the following attributes for this opportunity:
- Extensive Bookkeeping skills including VAT returns
- Prior experience of supervising and guiding a small team of reports
- Keen to get ‘hands dirty’ and ‘go the extra mile’ in daily duties
- Problem solver, proactive thinker and able to manage a heavy workload
- Clear communicator, able to liaise with finance and non finance personnel
- Strong Excel skills able to use accountancy software, ie Sage/Xero
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)