Reference Number JO0000009862
Job Type Permanent
Location Redhill, Surrey
Are you an experienced trade operations expert looking to head up a dedicated team of professionals where you can add significant value and direction? Our client, a leading asset management business based near Redhill in Surrey, is actively seeking a EMEA Settlements Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
You will can act as a strong team leader within trade settlements, relaying key instructions across various third parties ensuring prompt and accurate delivery with minimal risk. You must hold an appropriate qualification (IOC, IMC etc) and have technically sound project management skills gained within a globally operational trade management function previously.
If you are keen to tackle complex issues and provide vital support at senior level this could be the role for you. A competitive salary can be expected depending on your experience and additional perks including free parking and once you are in, this company values its employees, so further avenues of progression will be presented to you.
Day to day your duties within this Settlements Lead role will entail:
- Ensure settlement instructions are issued timely and within key business control processes
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external departments
- Provide specialist product knowledge and transactional support
- Resolving client queries and escalating any matters
- Managing a team, arranging meetings and appraisals to monitor and encourage progression
To apply for this role you will need the following skills:
- IOC/IMC Qualified
- Operational risk background within Financial Services
- Interest claim negotiation and resolving skills
- Strong knowledge of unit trusts, Repo, FX and fixed income
- Team Leader, self-sufficient able to prioritise and manage a heavy ever-changing workload