Reference Number JO0000009853B
A new opening has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join an expanding manufacturing business in Surrey on a permanent basis.
This is a highly valuable post within the organisation, you will have direct responsibility for improvement to company performance allowing you to inject strategic planning and corporate responsibilities using your business acumen and technical accounting skills. You will be enthusiastic about getting your hands dirty in the real technicalities of a finance function, leading your team through financial challenges, liaising with key stakeholders and providing key commercial control.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a significant part of this opportunity. With this company distributing across Europe, France, Spain and the Nordics, it would be beneficial to have business or conversational level of a secondary European Language.
Alongside a market competitive salary there are an abundance of company benefits on offer including generous pension and holiday, healthcare, bonus and dedicated parking space onsite.
Your duties as Commercial Finance Manager will include:
- Managing a small team of direct reports
- Compliance and Financial Reporting
- Working directly with the Board
- Cost Improvement Analysis
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and maintaining key relationships
- Multi-currency transactions
- Processing letters of credit and managing risks
Our client is looking for the following attributes:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Extensive FMCG/Logistics industry experience
- Technically focused with proven business partnering ability
- Ability to speak a European language at business level
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)