Reference Number JO0000009860
Job Type Permanent
Are you a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) looking to grow your responsibilities and add fresh skills to your professional profile? We have an exciting opportunity within a respectful accountancy firm based in Surrey to join as Client Manager on a permanent basis, could this be the next step for you?
The role offers a good blend of 20% Audit, 80% Accounts, so you can apply your expertise of highly technical and up to date accountancy skills and team leadership to deliver a full range of services and first class service this business is successfully renowned for already.
You will need to be ACA/ACCA Qualified, practice trained and possess strong ability to work confidently and strategically whilst creating productive relationships with your portfolio of clients; tailoring to their needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add value in a fulfilling post within a successful firm with a fantastic array of company benefits attached including flexible working options.
Duties as Client Manager involve:
- Managing/reviewing work-flow within the team, supervising, delegating and training
- Year End Accounting and compliance
- Business development and contribution to direction of the firm
- Undertaking client specific projects
Skills required for the role:
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Management experience
- Audit/practice background
- Excellent interpersonal skills/relationship building
- IT proficient including accountancy software packages