Reference Number JO0000009879
Job Type Permanent
A leading London based consultancy firm are seeking an experienced Business Tax Manager to be based in their modern offices. The firm work with high net worth clients within the Property, Leisure, Media and Creative sectors so this is an exciting opportunity to get stuck into a varied portfolio
We are seeking individuals confident in projecting expert tax knowledge and experience into day to day work and keen to grow with a reputable company. It is favouarble the individual holds a CTA /ACA or ACCA qualification and can demonstrate strong business tax and capital gains knowledge as well as the ability to review detailed legislation to find answers to tailor technical queries for individual cases. The firm offer a highly competitive benefits package and offer excellent progression opportunities within their sociable organisation.
Your duties as Business Tax Manager will include:
- Managing a high volume case load of clients
- Supporting Senior Managers/Partners through specialist tax advisory services
- Constructing reports, researching legislation and tailoring material to meet individual client requirements
- Mentoring junior staff through their technical development
To apply for this role you must be:
- CTA/ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Have knowledge of capital gains and domestic tax
- Strong team Leadership skills
- Broad experience across tax compliance in various business environments
- Advanced Excel
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).