Reference Number JO0000009914
Job Type Contract
Location South West London
Our client, who enjoy an enviable reputation of offering a range of high-level business services to numerous organisations within the UK and Europe, are looking to recruit an experienced qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) to join their team as a Finance Manager on a 12 month contract basis.
Based in prestigious offices in South West London with excellent transport from Surrey and Middlesex, this is a rare opportunity if you are passionate about working within this sector. On a daily basis you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients and supervise a team of staff who may be working on a number of projects at any one time.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) having trained within the profession, with management experience and a strong background of providing first class innovative tailored solutions and an added commercial flair.
A generous benefits package is on offer, which will include a dedicated car parking space and performance related bonuses.
As Finance Manager some other daily tasks involve:
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and additional financial plans
- Quarterly VAT, EC sales lists reviews and provision of tax and PAYE advice
- Profit & loss, KPI’s, balance sheet, variances and forecasting
- Team leadership and business communication across all levels
- Adhoc project work
The skills desirable for this vacancy:
- Strong management accounting and financial reporting skills
- Able to work under pressure and recognise the importance of accuracy and targets
- Highly skilled with accountancy packages including Sage, Xero as well as MS Excel
- Staff supervision experience at some point in career and keen interest in developing this side
- Approachable, organised and dedicated to the role at hand
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise. Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)