Reference Number JO0000002019AT
Job Type Contract
A leading FMCG business, based just 15 minutes from Brighton, have fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract (likely to be extended) to provide strong business capability that would assist in the solution definition and implementation of a number of projects. This would entail responsibility for the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all parts of the business – soliciting requirements and mapping of end to end processes from inception to delivery.
You will be required to mentor and develop inexperienced team members and possess expertise in analytical and business transformation methods and procedures; ensuring the delivery of high quality business analysis, plans and estimations which identify continuous improvement. In return a fantastic benefits structure and competitive day rate are on offer for the successful applicant.
Further duties will include:
- Working with key stakeholders across the business
- Analysing workflows and data migration
- Identifying potential risks or shortcomings and finding solutions
- Articulate the requirements and drivers for change across a wide range of business areas
- Performing in-depth business analysis
We are looking for the following skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent people skills and confidence
- Knowledge of Business Process modelling tools
- Experience of the end to end project lifecycle
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)