Reference Number JO0000009863
Job Type Permanent
A highly reputable and rapidly growing FMCG business based in Central London are seeking a confident Bookkeeper to join their dedicated team of professionals on a permanent basis.
Our client are a fun bunch, they enjoy a sociable team atmosphere and strong joint effort in all tasks. They ensure a seamless service is provided to all of their valuable clients and the future of their first class reputation is upheld consistently.
You will have the opportunity to step into a respected position managing a direct report, handling the core functions and processes of the accounts department. You will need to be highly technical in all aspects of purchase and sales ledger, confident working independently and tackle problems alone, or escalate and communicate appropriately with Management where necessary.
If you have had a stable history within a busy accounts function and now in search of a fresh step into a supportive environment of a thriving business, this could be the role for you.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on your level of experience, alongside generous holiday and flexible working hours.
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Bank reconciliations and payment runs
- Managing general ledger, filing electronically
- Supervising credit control function
- Handling staff expenses and petty cash
- Processing journals
- Liaising and contributing to tasks within wider department
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong bookkeeping background
- Process driven and proactive nature
- Able to prioritise and tackle a heavy workload
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Approachable and friendly nature, enjoys working in a small team
- IT proficient including Excel and knowledge of QuickBooks/Xero or SAP ideal
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)