Reference Number JO0000009836
Job Type Permanent
Our client is a leading financial services business based in Surrey and due to continued growth even in these challenging times they are looking to recruit an Assistant Fund Accountant. Initially based from home but with the plan of returning to their modern offices in Spring, this is a fundamental role sitting within a growing team responsible for statutory reporting and preparation of financial statements relating to NAVS and Unit Trust Funds.
To be considered for this role you should be a strong, confident and hardworking accountant seeking career development within a supportive environment will suit this post seamlessly. The chosen applicant can expect a competitive salary and benefits within this successful and sustainable company proud of its enjoyable working environment and all-round reputation.
Assistant Fund Accountant duties will include:
- Technical accounting for derivative and fixed income
- Liaison with senior management, auditors and other fund accountants
- Revenue forecasting and regulatory reporting
- Analysis of dividends
- Adhoc finance projects
Desirable attributes to succeed in the role:
- Degree educated, with relevant internship experience
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving ability
- Relationship building skills
A very generous basic salary is on offer along with an exceptional benefits package and full training will be given to afford you the opportunity to progress your career within this award winning business.