Reference Number JO0000009797
Job Type Permanent
Our client, based in Hampshire and a market leader in their field, are looking to recruit a Technical Consultant to join their team as soon as possible. Working closely with your own portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for analysing business operations and processes and subsequently implementing and supporting them with their systems.
Duties as Technical Consultant will include:
- Working to strict deadlines for delivery
- Configuring systems to meet client specifications
- Understanding and defining functional and non-functional requirements
- Designing and proposing solutions to your portfolio of clients
We are ideally looking for the following attributes:
- Extensive experience of operating in a configuration role
- Problem solver with good analytical approach
- Eager to learn and develop skills within tax and professional environment
- Proficient in coding and advance user across Office products
There is a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer including private health and study support towards, if desirable. A genuine work / life balance is also on offer along with the opportunity to work from home.