Reference Number JO0000009906
Job Type Permanent
A new position has been created for an eager Accounts Assistant (AAT Qualified or Studying) to join a global organisation with a long established presence in the UK. The role will be based out of their regional office, close to Sutton train station, and will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the Sales and Purchase ledgers with an additional focus on supporting senior management with financial reporting, control and treasury administration duties.
If you are an AAT Qualified Accountant or currently studying and looking for a fulfilling role to complement your learning and further develop your analytical accounting skills, this could be the right step for you.
A market competitive salary is on offer alongside an extensive benefits package including generous holiday and performance bonus within a friendly and supportive organisation.
Typical duties as Accounts Assistant include:
- Assisting towards the month end process
- Dual support to Accounts Payable and Receivable functions
- Financial analysis and creating reports for senior management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with third parties, building key relationships
- Adhoc project related tasks
We are looking for the following attributes for the role:
- Previous experience of a busy and varied role within an accounts function
- AAT Qualified or actively studying
- Strong interpersonal skills, calm and collective under pressure
- Numerical and analytical
- Strong IT Skills including MS Excel accountancy software
- Good team player
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.