Reference Number JO0000009903A
Job Type Contract
Location Epsom, Surrey
Urgent requirement for an Interim Assistant Cashier to join a fast growing business in Epsom, Surrey. You will work in an efficient and friendly team, initially on a 6 month contract, where you will be assisting in the day to day cash management and accounting duties necessary for the smooth running of the finance function.
You will ideally be AAT Qualified or have recent experience working within a busy accounts position responsible for ledger maintenance, spreadsheet analysis and providing key administrative support to the treasury process. The team are looking for someone to be a valuable asset to their business for the duration of the assignment and to hit the ground running from the get go.
To apply for this role you should be immediately available or on a maximum 1 weeks notice.
This role could serve as a fulfilling opportunity to add value to your all round accounting skill set, thus widening your horizons in the field of finance. The potential to extend into a permanent role is on offer for the right individual.
Daily duties as Assistant Cashier include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining and processing expenses claims from employee’s
- General ledger management and reconciliation
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Managing company expenditure
- Ensuring timely payments in accounts
- Spreadsheet maintenance and analysis of financial data
We are looking for the following skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy accounts department
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified
- Proactive, organised and self sufficient
- Strong Excel skills, able to analyse and manipulate financial data
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise. Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).